I hate my job.

HokeyReligions

I started making some calls and sending out resumes. Not the best time of year to be looking but its not impossible.

I reached a point at work where I dread going in. Its time to move on. What I need is a career change but I've become an old stick-in-the-mud professionally and personally. I've got to get out of this rut but I'm so tired all the time.

Lol. What I really want is to stay home and let someone else support me and not give a second thought to where the money comes from!:p.

Any rich eccentric people out there want to adopt a middle-age / senior-citizen couple? I make wonderful fudge - I start getting requests in June. Milk chocolate fudge. Dark chocolate. White chocolate. Maple. Peanhtbutter. Marshmallow. Peppermint. Coconut. With different nuts. M&M fudge. $200k a year and I'll create a w hole family history .....:D

• Like 1

Sounds like you need to start making fudge and selling it at local Farmers Markets on weekends...

Before you know it, you'll be able to quit your job and make fudge full time!

(p.s., I'll take two pounds, please - one dark chocolate and one coffee-flavored!)

• Like 3

Sorry to hear that. I was experiencing that for awhile at my last job due to no growth or promotional opportunities. It took awhile, but I'm somewhere 110% better now...it was worth the wait! Have patience and start looking while making your job search your second job, something will come along your way!

jacksonvillae

When you hate your job, maybe it's time for a change. Maybe it's time to follow your dreams, instead -- but the prospect of such a major change can be intimindating.

skydiveaddict
When you hate your job, maybe it's time for a change. Maybe it's time to follow your dreams, instead -- but the prospect of such a major change can be intimindating.

Ehh. intimidating is just another word for fear. Being afraid never gets you anywhere.

• Like 2

Whatever you do now I am sure you can work from home and make whatever you need. If you have saved enough in the bank (also have money hidden in the walls) too. If you take $5,000 invest it in city government bonds (schools, utls etc) but in states that you could get a good return every 6 months twice a year. Money has to stay tied up for 5 years. But you do get it back after that, but the is 5 to 8%. Lots are doing this now one close fried has 200 bonds and they he's double millionaire retire now. He and his wife stay at home after a while it gets boring. But they just came back from France. It's all up to you what you want to do. I was like you a few years ago! I was contractor I had enough of it! To much drama, too much favorites an etc. You have to think of THE NOW! Your intent is to be happy in what you do and also have positive prosperity!