[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]I think I’ve lost the ability to know whether I am just running away fromsomething unhappy or to something that could be really great. I am in my early 40’s, married for fourteenyears, kids, pets, the whole thing. But themarriage hasn’t been good for a number of years and I think we’re bothcoexisting more than anything at this point. But I am getting to a place where I am not sure I can keep just coexisting. My confusion comes in though, because it wasupon meeting the person I am going to mention that the feeling of no longerwanting to coexist came about. This is whyI don’t know if I am just running away or running to something. Any advice is welcome.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]As mentioned, I’m married, have kids, etc. I am an executive who joined the firm alittle over eighteen months ago. Afterstarting, I appointed a supervisor to a management role. She is incredibly smart, highly motivated andhad lots of great ideas, which are all the reasons I promoted her. She’s in her early 30’s, unmarried, and had onlyone long-term relationship many years back from what I understand. She has a beautiful face, perhaps just alittle bit curvy, funny and smart. Sheis very sensual, though I think she either doesn’t know it or she’s a littleuncomfortable with it. I know from ourconversations that she wants to find someone, but she isn’t going to justsettle. [/FONT][/sIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][sIZE=3]Anyway, after working together for a while now and talking a lot, I foundthat we are incredibly alike. We likethe same shows, food, activities, etc. Also,when we talk in a less open environment (workers not around) or through email, herdemeanor is much more open, like she doesn’t feel like she’s beingwatched. Our conversations can even besomewhat flirty and we both seem to keep them going. Also, we don’t work in the same location, soour in-person visits are less frequent. Whenwe do see each other we hug and I feel like they’re maybe lasting a second ortwo longer than normal now. Anyway asyou can guess, given my current situation, this has led me to have some prettyconfused feelings about her. The factthat she works for me adds another layer of course. I also worry that I could be mistaking everythinghere for her simple friendliness. Again,I welcome thoughts. [/sIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to pursue a new relationship, then end your current one first. If you're not able to do that, then stay faithful.