Is this enough notice?

I am asking off 7/15 -7/19 and a few Mondays in August. I am asking this Friday when people are in a better mood. I already checked with my coworkers and they are fine with it. Just have to ask the boss...

pink_sugar

Nothing wrong with that to me. Generally employers like about 2 weeks notice for time off unless it's an extended amount of time.

I would say its perfectly acceptable as long as you meet deadlines and/or have someone available to cover for you....which you've obviously done.

• Author

Thanks for the replies. Funny thing is that my boss as of early this morning will be away for awhile because she's with her family celebratinig the birth of her sister's first child. She still has access to email via her phone, should I still ask for the time off or wait until she gets back (In another week or so)?

Might seem a little selfish asking for time off when she's spending time with her family...

I don't see why you would wait another week to tell her. Just send her the e-mail. She can read it whenever she wants to read it -- after she gets back or whenever. The sooner you let her know, the better.