I recently lost my job as an assistant groomer. I just need some form of work til I can pass some college testing. Anyhow, dealing with the illegalities of the termination. Meanwhile, I need work and am not sure about the whole being fired process when it comes to questioning in an interview. (Being it is my most recent job.) I heard it is illegal for them to ask anything in detail if they check your references. I feel it is bound to come up and dont have any idea how to answer or what to say. First time I have so much as even been written up at a job, let alone fired in my 25 year work history.:eek:

Thanks!

• Author
I recently lost my job as an assistant groomer. I just need some form of work til I can pass some college testing. Anyhow, dealing with the illegalities of the termination. Meanwhile, I need work and am not sure about the whole being fired process when it comes to questioning in an interview. (Being it is my most recent job.) I heard it is illegal for them to ask anything in detail if they check your references. I feel it is bound to come up and dont have any idea how to answer or what to say. First time I have so much as even been written up at a job, let alone fired in my 25 year work history.:eek:

Thanks!

Also wanted to add; I dont know whether to check the box to give permission to contact or not???