Think I may have shot myself in the foot?

lovesickpuppy

Okay, so last month I accepted a promotion at work, however, it meant moving 400 miles away from home (I'm 20 and still haven't moved out of the family home yet), I took the promotion and didn't think twice..now 5 days before I'm due to start, I'm having doubts.. I don't know if I want to move anymore, or even stick at this job. I feel trapped, because 1 minute I think, oh, I'll just move, the next I'm thinking I can't even stand my job.. I don't know what to do, I'd speak to the company about it but they are so unprofessional and bitchy that I doubt they'd understand. Can anyone offer me some solid advice? Do I move and forget these weird thoughts I'm having or..do I stay and either ask if I can work from my original work place or quit? This is driving me insane!

• Author
lovesickpuppy

I'm currently studying for a degree but won't graduate until april 2016..job prospects = zilch :/ That's why this decision is HARD!

Sounds like a no brainer to me, you've just got to suck it up and go, then. Otherwise what is going to become of you and your degree?

• Author
lovesickpuppy

Financial situation - DIRE! I'm relying on my dad for this move and will be relying on him until my first wage package in April..or if I don't go back, then I guess again, no money until I find a job..?

• Author
lovesickpuppy

I'm in the UK so my degree is paid for until I'm earning over 21k and I graduate, so I won't have to pay until at least 2016.