I am not knowledgeable at reading the body language

but he is talkative, likes to talk to all.

When he is on hallway always is turning his head to me, if we are in a crowd of people/meeting he keeps his eyes on me, even moving his body to watch me.

he is keen to meet regularly in his office to talk about work, also I noticed he is good at reading body language.

When we meet he is watching my hands and my face, my mouth- though he might have problems understanding me-

he likes also to have more meetings but I keep saying I am busy with something not because I dislike him, but because I want to be with professional attitude.

Also he offered when I have meeting with the big boss-upper him - to join the meeting to make sure I get what I want.

Because i did not invite him he told me he is going to talk about me to the big boss-upper him - two of them only.

I do not know what that means little confused, what is the purposed for that.

He is getting upset when he see other people ask me to do work for them or to help them.

Initially I thought he wants to see what kind of person he choose to have I was focus to do the work at best I can do but now he still is doing that and I work here since a while already.

I thought it is good we get along so well but for some reason I became vulnerable I am not sure why. I want to succeed with my work.

Thank you