Bosses son is a bully

My bosses son has worked on/off for his dad for years. He's only there because he can't keep a job anywhere else- he takes far too much time off. He's a hypochondriac. He's a complete Ahole to many people. He makes a ton of personal insults at people. He insulted me for still being there, so why is he also?! He's a huge hypocrite. I really hate him. I haven't been able to leave this place yet. What to do? I'm sick to death of biting my tongue whole this Ahole insults me and other hard workers. His father/ my boss refuses to talk about issues with this lazy worker.

You're never going to come out on top concerning nepotism- never, ever.

I always advise people to work things out through the proper channels. Dealing with a boss's son that is treating you like crap? I guess you could sue since you're American.

Who else you going to tell? His Dad? Seriously.

Don't stand down- don't take his crap.

Oh- and record all interactions with your IPhone so it can be used in court later on.:eek:

• Like 1

Keep record of the harassment and such as it happens, because if it comes down to it, you could sue 'em!

• Author

I'm not American and Its probably not worth suing over. We aren't supposed to have our phones on (distracts from work) yet a lot of people do anyway. I'm not sure if I complained higher up would be worth it. It seems doubtful that I would be taken seriously. All the managers care about is making money, not employees.

family business is absolutely not my thing.

let them put their own family member to work and fight with each other.

i think you should not sit and take ****. open your mouth and

let them know you are no fool/

you have your right to be treat normal wherever you go.

if he talks **** to you let him know his place.

cause what ever you do his dad is a puszy and will not defends you

or do anything.

working for someone doesnt mean taking **** to stay.

respect have to be from both sides