Looking for a Part Time Home Job

Fedup&givingup

I NEED a job as of really soon LOL

Seriously, there are lots of on line jobs...don't know what they entail. I wonder if they are like telemarketing, excpet via computer somehow.

I have worked from home off and on, and have found for every legit job there are at least 5 rip offs, and who knows how many shady deals, they may pay you but not always what they promised. I worked for a great company a ew years ago, good pay, only... it went belly up and most of us never got all of our pay in the end. It happens.

Before you apply for a job research the pitfalls of working at home, there are many groups out there that give you support and information.

work at home moms

I have had good luck finding jobs at

T Jobs

You do have to pay to apply for their jobs, but they tend to have some good listings for all areas of skill.

Depending on your skills you will want to get familiar with search terms like telecommunte, freelance, and similar ideas.

Warning: just like the real world, be careful of certain types of businesses, there are more multilevel type scams online than in RL. People who offer to build you a free website and give you products to list etc. Things like this become saturated rather quickly.

I think some of the best opportunities available online now are reselling items either on your own site or over Ebay. Once you get the hang of it you can make decent money...

Good Luck!

I think ebay would be a good one. I have paid $1 for recipes. Once they recieve the money in the mail I get the recipes e-mailed to me. These recipes usually are speciality recipes : diabetic desserts, gluten free bread recipes, dog treat recipes, cat treat recipes. You usually get 12 or more recipes for the dollar. I would think that once you've made up a few pages of recipes to send as attachments it would be pretty easy money.

There are people on there where that is all they do is sell used stuff. You might someone that sells nothing but recipes, someone else that sells used books, or only old coins, then others sell anything and everything.

I would try to stick with something that would be light weight, even though the person buying the items pays for shipping, you still have to make a trip to the post office to get it weighted then tell the person the cost and then make another trip to mail it. Good Luck.