what the hell do u do when they wont leave u alone

guyonetwo2000

ok my ex girl friend wont leave me alone she will come up to me and try and touch me and she thinks i still like her and she wants to go out even after i told her no she just doesnt get it that were over. we were going out for 2.5 year and broke up a month ago but she still wont leave me alone. and there is this other girl that i flirt with and were going to get together but i think she i scared that i will get together with my ex gf so how can i prove to this other girl that im not and how can i get my ex to leave me the hell alone

You just have to tell her that you are no longer interested. Be nice to her about it and if she still doesn't get the hint, just ignore her. Use your own judgement. Only you know what's best.

~V

Use that line from Bad Boys:

"You stop stalkin' me, ya hear, else I'll put down a restrainin' order on yo ass" (or something similar) :D

THANKS for this thread GuyOneTwo!!!!!!

I'm going to bookmark your post and copy it when we get ex's on LS who can't take a hint!!

I've gotten a couple of meanie posts and PM's on LS for not being a believer in hanging on after someone has broken up with you. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to continue calling or contacting an ex. If they wanted to be with you....they would be. And if down the road they change their mind.....they'll call you. Between A and B....show a little pride and find something else to do with your time.

I wonder if they realize everytime they contact you, they are manipulating you into having to feel sorry for them and feeling guilty for your lack of feelings. It's like being in the same car wreck over and over.

If someone didn't want to hear from me, I'd gnaw off my fingers before I would call them.

Anyway, as far as your situation. Truth is, it's a possibility no matter WHAT you do, she is deluded into thinking if she gets in your path and grabs your attention enough times....you will fall back into mad passionate love with her. The opposite is true....but she won't let herself see this. She is confident that you DO love her....you just don't know it! AAARRRGGG!

Once you've been forthright in breaking up.....all you can do is avoid her and ignore her to the best of your capability. In time....they go away.