All of my co-workers are going out tomorrow and want me to come.....

but, I'm not a clubber at all. Don't dance...don't drink to much. It's not that I don't like to socialize; it's just not really the type of environment I enjoy doing it. But I do like all of the people I work with and its so funny cause they are all trying to talk me into going. This group is mostly girls too...prolly 8 girls 2 guys. I've heard some crazy stuff goes down when they go out together though and don't wanna be in the middle of any drama that might take place....especially if it affects my job somehow. So what do you guys think? Is it worth a shot?

sportsloving

As long as it doesn't affect your job, go and have a great time! You can always leave when you want (previous plans, a date, you need to wash your toes, etc)

Friends who drink and dance are always worth a laugh, so if not for anything else, perhaps it will make for memories that make you chuckle when you see them at work.

Or, you could suggest doing something you like on a different day.

Sometimes you have to learn by experiencing. No one can tell you what you should do. I personnally have gone out with coworkers and it turned out to be not such a good idea. I went out with 8 girls and I was the only guy. We saw a movie and then went to dinner. They even wanted me to go clubbing after but I got lost finding it, probably partially on purpose. My advice in today's crazy world its a good idea to keep a littlle distance from coworkers, they are your friends in one sense, they can be quite dangerous to you in another. Use your judgement, be careful and have fun.

hurtingandconfused

As Starsky from the motion picture "Starsky & Hutch" said ... DO IT! DO IT!

reasontosigh
As long as it doesn't affect your job, go and have a great time! You can always leave when you want (previous plans, a date, you need to wash your toes, etc)

Toes!? :laugh:

Reminds me of the old line "I'd love to, but I have to wash my hair"

But it's still not a bad idea....just go for a short while, letting them know due to previous plans or whatever that you can't stay long. That way you'll most likely be making your exit before things get really crazy.

sportsloving

Wash your hair was the line, but I figured since he was male, the females wouldn't believe that so much as if he said he needed to wash his toes :cool: Or wash the car... now there is a guy excuse!

Anyways, hope you had fun whatever you did!