So my boss has never made any sexual advances on me whatsoever. He is a middle aged asian guy with his own small business. Anyways, he sometimes calls me "dear", gives me a hug or pats my shoulder once in awhile. This past Friday, he kind of touched my head when he told me he wanted to make sure my check was accurate. I've been there a year and he only does the listed above once in a great while. He's never made any sexual comments or suggestions or anything and his behavior towards me seems more like a father to his daughter. It's still probably pretty inappropriate for the workplace as my age shouldn't make me inferior. I am 30 years younger than him and he's married with two teenage daughters. He sometimes gives the female employees hugs or hi-fives. (there's only 3 of us female employees and one other male). It actually doesn't really make me uncomfortable, but he's just a bit weird...in other ways as well. I mean this guy wears the same clothes nearly everyday, picks his nose during meetings and frequently stares at the ceiling in his office.