People snaping for no reason at work....it sucks!

It is ridiculus... I hate it when people at work are in a bad mood....god know why...and decide to snap at me or anyone else for no reason. If you are mad be mad ....but don't start snaping at other ...damn. It is so unprofessional.

Any comments

Well, I was pretty snippy today. I had very little sleep and was working under a deadline. I yelled at a friend and didn't really mean to. I was just really, tired, frustrated and anxious and I found their line of questioning annoying.

• Author

If I am mad I target my anget towards the person responsible. If I am way too mad I tell does around me that I am having a bad day and that my tolerance is low and that I prefer to be left alone. Why can other do that?

I have co-workers who are fine in the morning and by noon they are acting like someone put something up their butts. What's up with that?

i am a rape crisis counselor .... I hear about rape and abuse all day... it take its toll on me .....but I don't snap.... if I am really overwhelmed I go to the gym and punch some bags.

It is ridiculus... I hate it when people at work are in a bad mood....god know why...and decide to snap at me or anyone else for no reason. If you are mad be mad ....but don't start snaping at other ...damn. It is so unprofessional.

Any comments

The same situation happened to me at work today.I got snapped at and blamed for stuff I dont even do.I yelled right back.She thinks she can blame me for things when ever she pleases.She thinks sometimes,that she is the boss of me.I agree with you and dont like being snapped at for no reason.Theres a worker that yells at me every week or picks at me for something.When Im at work,I try to keep myself from getting upset with other people but it isnt always easy.If they start on me,I will just yell right back.

I know work can be a fun place to be when people are pleasant.But once they start getting unpleasant,it makes the whole work place unpleasant to be in.I totally understand how you feel been there many times.

The best thing to do,is just concentrate on your work and ignore them.Thats what I try to do.

Patty

When you work in a stressful environment, there are bound to be people who cannot or will not stop themselves from snapping on someone. Sad but true.

I work in an ER a lot, and let me tell you, nurses can be NASTY. :mad:

But for every co-worker who is unpleasant, there are some who are not. Find these people and avoid the difficult-to-work-with variety if you can.