I am attracted to my boss,do you think he is attracted to me too?i can't tell.

i have a feeling my boss is attracted to me.I want him bad.

We smile,have eye contact across the room,he is protective of me around older male co-workers sometimes,He acts silly,makes silly noises when he passes me,teases me,talks about me out loud to others so i can hear,stands close,stuff like that.I have also seen him checking out my body when i wasnt looking.He is always there to help me,he jokes,mocks me and mimics my body language,facial expressions etc. could he be attracted to me too???

But then he can be really hot and cold with me.I am really unsure about this sort of stuff. I have a joke with a coworker/friend and i touch my breasts,and when he saw this he got excited and wasnt shy about it either.

He messaged me for my birthday when i had the day off,he doesnt do it for anyone else. He complimented my jewelrey,my name(he said it is beautiful)..He even kept asking me to buy him a hat to keep his head warm.He told me i am one of his favourites.

Im even filling in on a different shift for a month and he fought hard for me not to have to do it because i am a good worker and he really didnt want to lose me for a month.

i dont know what to think

You really need to pull yourself in and stop all of this in it's tracks now.

Is he attracted to you? who knows.. maybe, no, yes...

What matters is in the end you will be the only one holding onto pain and most likely no job when it goes south.. ever heard of the phrase "don't fish off the company pier" ?..

Business is business...

I know it's fun to flirt and feel desired but to be desired by your boss is the wrong kind of attention that a young girl needs.

I would suggest that if he flirts with you that you not reciprocate it and if it gets to a point that you cannot reel it back to a totally professional relationship then you need to talk with him about it and tell him to stop.