hey...

long story, short summation.

Had a job over the summer, had a few students learning camping stuff from me. We're all around thesame age, i'm 16 they're 14-15. End of summer they ask for my e-mail, i give it to them as a sign of friendship and to break downt aht wall of teacher and student as summer is over. Ex student Josie begins sending me letters at frist very friendly, talk about regular stuf... begins to turn into her writing things like " i cant wait to see youa gain" then" i think your hot" and finally " ikind of like you, and not just liek a friend... you know that?"

I writer her back saying that it's not possible, as i was her teacher and that i'm also not attracted to her in that way, we're jsut friends.

A few of my best studetns e-mail me and ask me if what josie says is true, apparently she has been telling them that "at camp we used to sneak off to gether and make out, and at the end of campe he asked me out and said that he wanted to have sex with me". I confront josie and ask her if this is true, she denies it and says that she's a lesbian. If she is a lesbian then why did she write me those letters? She's lying.

josie thinks that another ex student and I are dating because we hang out so soo much. We are dating.. but we agreeed to nevver tell anyone as we both know it's breaking the bounadries of professionalism (sorry guys.. sometimes the heart is stronger than the mind... grrr)

So anyways, josie begins e-mailng me more than she alraedy does... 2 -3 letters a day asking about me and laura (the girl that she presumes i'm dating because we hang out a lot). On the msn even if i'm set to away, josie will continously msg me, once every few minutes to check if i'm online... she leaves long msgs or types a word then hits enter and continuously does it to purposly make me come to the computer as there is an anooying beep constantly coming from the speakers when a msgs comes.

I am evasive and dont 'tell her, i just keep saing it's none of her business if we are or aren't dating. I finally get annoyed as this has been going on for a few months now and tell her to mind her own business and that i dot' want to talk to her if she's going to keep pushing the subject. She agrees to stop. I recieve word later from ex studetns that she's been asking questions and investigating to see if laura and i are infact dating. I ask her why she's doing this and if this is because i said that we cannot date she says "i have a boyfriend" ... but previously she said she was a lesbian.

Finally i get tired of this and ask my best frind from school kayla to go on line and pretend taht she's my gf to get josie off myne and laura's case. While chatting w/her Josie calls kayla a pig and that eddei (that's me) is a slut. and continuses to insult us, little did she know that i was there reading it all.

Josie unfortunetely still thinks i'm dating laura and is now convinced that i'm cheating on her. She now sets out to gather informaton about kayla. And sends msg's to laura claiming tha ti'm cheating on her, despite laura's attempts to tell her we're not dating.

To this day (7 months later ) josie is still hard at work trying to bring me down and prove that i'm dating laura and that i'm cheating on her as well. Nothing i say can make her stop.... i dont' know what to do. She also e-mails me just to say things like "happy new year a**h***" and "mery christmas you cheating liar!"

Josie also knows i like to go to the arcade at the mall w/myfriends... she e-mals me and says " i go to the mall sometimes jus to watch you play, and i hope i get to run into you too." My mom came an visited during chirstmas, i refused to let her come to the mall w/me praying that I didn't see josie at the mall.

Make her go away!!!! i need help!! is this possible to get a restraining order.. cant' this be classified as interenet stalking..?

Yep, ya got yourself a stalker. But I must say, even Michael Douglas had to take his fair share of responsibility for the fact that Glen Close boiled his bunny rabbit in the pressure cooker...

Given the fact that you were in a student/teacher situation follow up contact (especially given the closeness in ages) was always going to be risky. Still it was only a summer job and using the 'you were my student' as a barrier was, as you can see not only ineffective but since you are currently dating an ex- 'student', hypocritical.

If you want to wear the 'teacher' hat, fine, act like one. Don't just call yourself an adult, walk the walk...

It is not adult to get a friend to pretend to be a virtual girlfriend to throw your stalker-cyber girfriend of the scent of your real-life girlfriend.

So come clean...

* write 'stalker-cyber' girl and tell her you are cutting off ALL contact with her (block her mail, put her on ignore on your IM list, don't answer her calls and if you see her in the Mall politely say hello and move on)

* I con't know the 'rules' about your summer job, but I doubt if you'd get in trouble now for the fact that you hooked up with real life girlfriend on working time (but if you do, you deserve it, rules is rules for a purpose.. so if word gets back to the authorities and they don't want you back next summer you can put that down to experience...); tell all concerned that you are with real-life girlfriend and take the heat like a man if need be.

*Limit your emailing with ex-summer campers - do you go to the same school? If not, just write a nice 'busy with school work..can't write anymore...' mail and wipe the slate clean - the gossip will fly but it'll soon settle down and someone else will soon be under the spotlight.

Oh and...

*Tell your mom

• Author

hi, it's me

ok, umm just to clarify i think u might have read it wrong, --> i did not go sneaking away w/my stuends at camp and make out w/them . That girl Josie was making it up. A jobs a job, i wasn't getting paid to suck face with them,.Plus i know about that whole athority thing... that's why laura and I said that we wouldnt' tell anyone that we were dating even if it was after camp.

Now, the other problem... i did block her, for awhile now, but every so often Josie will tell one of her friends to add me to their msn and say stuff liek 'josie wants to talk to you" or she'll just add me w/a new account. It's had to know who's adding me, because at school i meet new ppl all the time and we swap e-mails for school work and stuff.... maybe i should call the cops or somethin?

flannelpajamas

Sounds like a lot of drama to me. I feel sorry for this girl. She's young with some big problems, and she's making herself look foolish. Forget about it and it will go away. I kind of get the feeling you might be getting a big head about all this attention. I have the feeling you think it will be exciting to call the cops. I bet your friends are pretty involved in the drama too. It's pretty easy to ignore on the internet. Turn the volume on your speakers down. Delete any emails that you don't want. Change your address/handle. I agree this girl is a real pain in the a$$, but she hasn't threatened you with violence. If you really are serious about stopping contact with her like you say, why don't you involve some adults/parents in this? I really don't think you need to go to the extreme of calling the cops just yet.

Although, that would be cool news to talk about at the mall.

Originally posted by Josie456

But nicolas I love you!! You are going to be the father of my childen too! :love:

For real or is this a scam, mod check the IPs