Student's father's behaviors

nightingale7777

my private student's father met me as a boss after 1.5 month i gave tuition. He asked 80% of my personal matter (first my financial status, n family background) especially whether i have boyfriend currently, in the past (what's happened).He is a quite busy and wealthy businessman (hardly at home and normally back home midnight). He also talked a lots how much millions he had lost in his previous business, and how much millions he has sold his previous house. When i asked him to interpret my numberlogy(he is indian), besides asking me to humble down, he also said i will have a boyfriend who is a married man. I feel so strangely uncomfortable about his behaviours. I called his assistant to check his behaviour. She said he always like to talked about personal matters about others with the opening of numbelogy. But in my case, he started intruding without offering to see my numberlogy. I was the one who requested. Pls advice!

january2011

You've already given him the details to make the calculations so you can't rewind the clock on that one.

If you feel really strongly that he's invading your personal space and you can't work with his child without feeling uncomfortable, I suggest that you look for another client. Your personal safety is more important than a little bit of extra pocket money.

I've studied a bit of numerology and, as far as I know, there is no way to predict someone will have an affair with a married man. Wishful thinking on his part. Start looking for another job because if he becomes more persistent and you refuse his advances, he may fire you.