Finally, I can post something uplifting besides my personal life.

Business life: I got an amazing new job! Good money, own notebook, iPhone, my very own office! YES, I made it. I have an international and national work history of 8 years.. and finally.... If you have experience abroad, that is a + point! I want it, I want to learn everything, because the future in my business life seems bright and successful! :laugh:

P.S. The only thing in my life that is uplifting right now.

inexperienced11

Congrats.

I'm rather new to professional environments and got my first job out of college late last year after being unemployed for an entire year. The job market is tough in most parts of the world, so congrats.

Hi Snow White,

That's awesome! Congrats!

All those perks certainly make the job you have gotten seem amazing! :)

I like the part about the good money haha!

How are your colleagues? I hope the working environment is just as good? Won't want work to add to your troubles if it is the only thing that is uplifting in your life right now.

I hope you are managing well in other areas anyway. :)

UpwardForward
Finally, I can post something uplifting besides my personal life.

Business life: I got an amazing new job! Good money, own notebook, iPhone, my very own office! YES, I made it. I have an international and national work history of 8 years.. and finally.... If you have experience abroad, that is a + point! I want it, I want to learn everything, because the future in my business life seems bright and successful! :laugh:

P.S. The only thing in my life that is uplifting right now.

Hallelujah, and congratulations! (Could be more 'uplifting' than you know, could open up even more avenues.)