My business partner said he wants to kill me.

My business partner/lover/roommate of 1 year (known him for 3) wants to kill me for taking the truck he put in my name. He put it in my name because he had no license.

We started the business with no contract because we were head over heels. I know - STUPID. SO, the business is in his name, the store lease is in my name, the bank account was joint, the truck in my name.

When the business started to crumble because of his drug use our sex life died and then so did the relationship. I felt like his roommate. I confronted him on his drug use and he got upset. Said he was going to live with his mother. So I had no where to go because I couldn't afford the place by myself. I couldn't afford it because he drained our accounts of money for drugs.

I lived at the store to have a place. He took advantage of that and started never showing up for work. His mother an employee did the same. They would call in every day and have me work.

There are more details, but long story short, from that moment things went downhill. I took his truck. He is angry and threatens everything he can at me. Im not innocent, I have been vengeful too. I posted his mugshot on the company website.

I'm thinking of taking what money I have and the truck and moving across state and starting my own store? Is that a foolish idea? If so, then what the heck should I do?

My business partner/lover/roommate of 1 year (known him for 3) wants to kill me for taking the truck he put in my name. He put it in my name because he had no license.

We started the business with no contract because we were head over heels. I know - STUPID. SO, the business is in his name, the store lease is in my name, the bank account was joint, the truck in my name.

When the business started to crumble because of his drug use our sex life died and then so did the relationship. I felt like his roommate. I confronted him on his drug use and he got upset. Said he was going to live with his mother. So I had no where to go because I couldn't afford the place by myself. I couldn't afford it because he drained our accounts of money for drugs.

I lived at the store to have a place. He took advantage of that and started never showing up for work. His mother an employee did the same. They would call in every day and have me work.

There are more details, but long story short, from that moment things went downhill. I took his truck. He is angry and threatens everything he can at me. Im not innocent, I have been vengeful too. I posted his mugshot on the company website.

I'm thinking of taking what money I have and the truck and moving across state and starting my own store? Is that a foolish idea? If so, then what the heck should I do?

I support you.