Whats the purpose of love? All it promises is heartbreak.....well let me begin my story. People tell me im beautiful......I have brown blonde hair baby blue eyes im 5'4 and I weigh around 120. But whenever I get a guy....I lose them....They hurt me and it kills to feel the ways of heartbreak. Well I gave up on love for awhile...but my closest cousin went off to college. She came back with a georgous guy. I mean he is hot. He is so sweet. He adores my cousin so much. He sent her something through mail. He got a singer to sing for her and got her her favorite book...he bought her jewlery and hes buyin her a diamond ring. Im so happy for her...but theres a downfall. I like her boyfriend so much. I love my cousin so much too....its just whenever I see then 2gether I end up upset and I cry. Im kinda I guess jealous why cant I find someone like that? I mean my cuzin loves me shes 4 years older then me she neva had a lil sister and she looks to me like that, for example today I was hangin out with her and her 5 guy friends and 1 was hittin on me and my cousin told him to back up in only 14 and he said thats ok shes beautiful he said I look like im 17....I know if she knew I liked her boyfriend so much she wouldnt kiss him and stuff when Im around but im not ganna go out and say to her im jealous knock it off....first off she'd tell her boyfriend and there would be a big war. He thinks im beautiful and he told me I was and that i had a sexy voice which gets me more mad I cant have him....Im bein so selfish....I know its so stupid im 14 hes 19....but what am I to do.

???

I don't understand why you want to start dating so quickly. Your only 14, you should be going out having fun with friends, hanging out at the mall etc. And since you and your cousin have such a tight bond, I really don't think you should be focusing on her man, because if anything happens (meaning sex) between you and him, he would send him to jail for having sex with a minor.

I just think for your sake, you should focus on school, going out with friends, meeting different people and living life at the age of 14 to the fullest. Yeah, it is nice to get compliments from guys telling you that your beautiful, but it is only a compliment and it might not go further like you would probubly like it to. Especially with your cousins man. So, just focus on yourself. And I personally don't think your selfish, but you should worry about what happens if lets say this guy comes on to you and you both do something like sex, what your cousin would think?

But hopefully nothing will come out of it because he is so much older then you are, and you just need to grow and try to figure yourself out and worry about school and getting yourself on track.

Okay I am 10 years older than you and I can say that I sat in your shoes at around 14 also. My brother who is 4 years older than me, is just like your cousin and we are all close and everything. Well he too left for college and came back with a gorgeous girl. They spent all this time together and I got to a point I felt left out, I was extremely jealous because I would have loved t be in his shoes. Now ten years later I look at that time and I laugh. I have dated so many hot girls since then and for me to have been jealous for someone else was silly. I wish I would have been more worried about other things than , my brother's girlfriend. My point is you are so young and obviously beautiful, you will find someone of your own that will sweep you off your feet just like your cousin did. You just have to remember she is 4 years older than you and she has already experienced all that you are about too. Dont get to a point where you wish you didnt waste your life worrying about things that just really dont matter. You dont need a guy to guide you, you have yourself and thats more valuable than anything. Keep smiling and you will be just fine. Your day will come!!!