LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Do you work with your ex?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 30th September 2011, 12:08 PM   #1

Do you work with your ex?

Breaking up is hard to do, but so much harder when you have to face your ex, day after day, at work. How can you have a clean break if your ex is right next to you?

Is working with your ex making you tense, jealous, confused, awkward or reawakening dreams of reuniting? Maybe your ex is already dating another co-worker, or you’re stuck on a project together … or he/she is now your boss. Do you bring your co-workers into your personal battles? Do you struggle to keep your distance or pull closer together?

If your workplace romance is dead, but you still work together, we want to hear your story. If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 25 contact casting@gigantic.tv to be considered to appear on a nationally-televised documentary. Please provide your name, email, phone number, a photo and explain your situation.

Last edited by GiganticProduction; 30th September 2011 at 12:12 PM..
GiganticProduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2011, 3:39 PM   #2

No not interested but if I was working with my ex it wouldn't really bother me at all, i went to work to work not flirt
Isaiah Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote