How to get the girl i like.

So i met this girl about 2 months ago and ever since ive first said hi to her ive had a crush on her. She is pretty shes funny easy to talk to and im really starting to develope feelings for her. Recently I went to haloween horror nights at universal and i thought to myself, "this is my chance to be with her, if she gets scared i'll hold her and mabey she'll start to like me."

And out of no where she started to pay more attention to my friend then to me and was holding onto him and not me, the worst part is she just met him that night and sombody told me she likes him. I feel like ****, and i dont even want to get out of my bed. They are talking more and more everyday and it would probaly kill me if i saw them together. Can sombody please tell me how i can get her back? Should i talk to her or what, she also know i like her but im afraid that she like my friend. Help. :(

Why is this in the business section? Do you know her from work or something?

How old are you? You sound teen aged.

Look she held onto your friend in a haunted house it hardly means much. Just ask her out and whether she says yes or no just act cool and things will be fine. Say something like “ I have tickets for hall-o-scream” just for the two of you…

sorry this is my first time on this website im a bit confused how it works and no im in highschool :p

Dude I said you sound teen aged! I though you were most likely in HS or Middle school but you still might have known her from work.

Don’t worry about how this site works. I just wanted to figure out why it was in business section. It’s fine that it has nothing to do with that.

Look just ask her out. Pick something fun that you can get her to spend some time with you. Doesn’t matter what it is could be a concert, a movie, mini golf what ever. Then you just act cool hold her hand, kiss her. Have some laughs and enjoy looking at her.

If you never try you fail any ways. If you ask her out you’re cool no matter what happens. No reason to stress.

thanks, it means alot :)

You can repay me through the satisfaction of an update. You win no matter what as long as you take action.

So come back on her tomorrow and let us know what you did!

So i met this girl about 2 months ago and ever since ive first said hi to her ive had a crush on her. She is pretty shes funny easy to talk to and im really starting to develope feelings for her. Recently I went to haloween horror nights at universal and i thought to myself, "this is my chance to be with her, if she gets scared i'll hold her and mabey she'll start to like me."

And out of no where she started to pay more attention to my friend then to me and was holding onto him and not me, the worst part is she just met him that night and sombody told me she likes him. I feel like ****, and i dont even want to get out of my bed. They are talking more and more everyday and it would probaly kill me if i saw them together. Can sombody please tell me how i can get her back? Should i talk to her or what, she also know i like her but im afraid that she like my friend. Help. :(

Don't let it get to you. Like you said, you're in highschool! You're going to meet plenty of people and I know you might like her a lot, but it isn't the end of the world. But if you really do like her, give it a shot and really let her know. I know it sounds cliche, but the worst that happens is that she says No, and that really isn't as bad as it seems. If she knows you like her and was doing that in front of you with your friend, she doesn't sound worth your time. No matter what, remember that you've got a lot of stuff ahead of you and there isn't any point in letting this be the reason you feel down.