LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

business is all about connections

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th June 2011, 4:43 PM   #1

business is all about connections

i was a poor student and not the best writer. but i have connections and make a lot of dough. i laugh at the stdends who get degrees after degrees and then cant get a job cause their ass was stuck in a text book.
Dan The Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 4:44 PM   #2
Established Member

I guess that's why you are the stud.
Ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 4:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Stud View Post
i was a poor student and not the best writer. but i have connections and make a lot of dough. i laugh at the stdends who get degrees after degrees and then cant get a job cause their ass was stuck in a text book.
I could care less about making money. I care even less about spending it. Your advice is as uninspired as Iíd bet you are.
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 4:53 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
I could care less about making money. I care even less about spending it. Your advice is as uninspired as Iíd bet you are.
they all say that but girls like guys with some dough. especialy hot ones. i didnt do well in school but i get ahead of more educated ones at work and i take care of my girl. never had a problem getting a hottie.
Old 10th June 2011, 4:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
I guess that's why you are the stud.
girls like studs
Old 10th June 2011, 5:03 PM   #6

Quote:
they all say that but girls like guys with some dough. especialy hot ones. i didnt do well in school but i get ahead of more educated ones at work and i take care of my girl. never had a problem getting a hottie.
You should try to have a little more imagination and fun in your life. I don’t recommend molding your beliefs to some stereotype purposed for attracting the largest amount of women. Instead strive to explore/enjoy your life to its fullest. If that’s sounds vague its because you’re supposed to fill in the blanks with what’s personally best for you.
Old 10th June 2011, 5:14 PM   #7

Quote:
You should try to have a little more imagination and fun in your life. I don’t recommend molding your beliefs to some stereotype purposed for attracting the largest amount of women. Instead strive to explore/enjoy your life to its fullest. If that’s sounds vague its because you’re supposed to fill in the blanks with what’s personally best for you.
i enjoy hot girls and i get plenty. you seem awfuly jealous
Old 10th June 2011, 5:18 PM   #8
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
Quote:
Quote:
Hot girls only go for guys who know how to spell and use proper grammar. You get nothing.
Old 10th June 2011, 5:20 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Hot girls only go for guys who know how to spell and use proper grammar. You get nothing.
hot girls go for me. cant you get one?
Old 10th June 2011, 5:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Why would I be jealous? Why would you assume you have more money or get more women then me?

I feel sorry for the man who lets money and women define him. Your life and the people in it are only worth as much as you love them. This satisfaction isnít measured through the material.
Old 10th June 2011, 5:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Why would I be jealous? Why would you assume you have more money or get more women then me?

I feel sorry for the man who lets money and women define him. Your life and the people in it are only worth as much as you love them. This satisfaction isnít measured through the material.
i know i do on both counts. its not as assumption
Old 10th June 2011, 5:26 PM   #12

Quote:

you can spell better then me and got better grades but who cares
Old 10th June 2011, 5:57 PM   #13

Quote:
i know i do on both counts. its not as assumption
By claiming to know something you couldnít youíve lost all credibility.
Old 10th June 2011, 6:27 PM   #14

Quote:
By claiming to know something you couldnít youíve lost all credibility.
like i need your credbility
Old 10th June 2011, 7:26 PM   #15

Quote:
like i need your credbility
Itís not my credibility in question. Youíre the one making all the claims.

How did you go about making ďconnections?Ē Who was the person or persons that ultimately helped you get the big money job? How much money do you make, and what do you do? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?