Got Job In Field....

Good news for once. Yesturday I was talking with my grandmother and she was talking with her sister and sisters niece and they are looking for a graphic design person to do logos or help with revising logo stuff etc. Anyways, they are pleased that I am interested and I apparently have the job with talking to the women today. It was really really that easy, hopfully I can do it though. I think I can. Anyways, just wanted to share my short lived happiness. Thanks to all that read this thread. ----SARAH

HokeyReligions

Congratultions!

My husband and I do graphic design / multimedia presentations too. What softwares do you use? What platform?

• Author

The only program that I have on my computer that I can do any graphic design work in is Photoshop 7. I have worked with illustrator, Quark, Director, Fontographer, NetObjects Fusion, etc. Oh, I have a windows computer. Got it afew months ago. Anyways, I am excited, and with what they told me that they have alot of connections to the graphic design biz. So, just keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I will do well with it.

Hey Sarah!!!

Best of luck with your new position of employment.. Have lots of fun!!! :D