Hey guys n girls.

this is my very first blog.

Ill open up to you guys because I dont know any of you. I have been with a lot of people both relationship and also sex. Now i say many meaning dated around 30 different people, slept with around 50 or so lol. I am 33yrs old and i cant seem to stay interested in any woman that im with . I need help because its frustrating me sooooo much. I know its me and not them most of them have been great to me , they would do anything in their power to keep me around but i get so bored and hurt them tremendously ... i feel horrible but its just something i do... I dont know if i am scared of getting hurt or afraid of falling in love. I'v loved many people that i dated as people, but never been in drop dead in love... Please help me ...if u feel i left anything out that u want to know about just ask..

Thanks,

Dan

Professor X

Have you ever considering seeking professional therapy? If it burdens you that much, this solution might help you greatly.

Oh and there's no shame in seeking therapy, many people do it, even those who don't really need it. It helps =)

Good luck DanDco!