Boy do I have some news!!!

Lauriebell82

So I had an incredible day! I got my license approved in the state of PA, so I am officially an LPC! (license professional counselor). I also attended a job interview today, I sent out my thank you email to the guy. He emailed me back saying they were going to hire me and that he would call me tomorrow with the offer!!! WOW, I can't believe how great this is!!!

I want to extend thanks to all of you Loveshackers who have been there for me over the years, I have really matured and done great because of all of your advice and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! :)

eerie_reverie

Congrats, LB! Your job-hunting stories give me hope for when I start looking to move.

hee hee ... the only time I sent out a follow-up note thanking the person interviewing me, I got the job, so a HUGE part of me believes that manners make the difference!

Lauriebelle, this is FANTASTIC news! I know in previous posts you were worried about things were happening so quickly and your head was spinning, but I think a greater cosmic force knew all along that big things were in store for you.

congrats on the new job, and I hope that it brings you as much joy as it does healthy challenge, kiddo :love:

Congrats, LB!! :bunny::bunny::bunny: That's fantastic news, and yes... you have matured a lot over the years. I'm glad you had LS here to help you along and document your progress!!

P.S. I thought for a second you were going to announce that you were preggo with Baby LB! :laugh: