Attention W**e at work, I ignore her. It's fine, right?

There's an attention whore at work i dn't like her so i never even look at her or make eyecontact.

She's an asian from asia but she's not like others i've met.(She tries to be like a california valley girl probably watched too many american movies and shows) This woman is an attention whore. she keeps talking, loud. screaming things outloud and wearing sexy provocative clothing and heels( it's ridiculous).. EVEN though nobody else wears that and we're not supposed to wear that where we work.

Well she's annoying and in my opinion a nasty unattractive personality. And she probably thinks the same about me( that i'm quiet weirdo .and that i'm stupid and not american ).

well i've been ignoring her. I mean if she ever asks me about work stuff i will answer but i really don't want to talk to her or look at her so i don't even look at her. I mean, she's not wanting to talk to me but sometimes she passes by or walks around saying things to everyone else and yapping nonstop and whatever, i won't look at her.

there's nothing wrong with tuning out someone who annoys you – as long as you're being professional in your treatment of her, you don't need to listen or put up with any superfluous shxt ...