A Company that has cheated me for long

Ok, i think i posted about this before.

Basically i've been here 1.2 years here as a temp. Why? Cause they kept telling me that they would hire me. it hasn't happened. and we( me and the temp cmpany) keep trying to ask them about it.. and they don't tell me nothing. they don't tell the company anyting either.

So maybe they don't hire me because i don't fit in their company culture. I'm shy/quiet and a badspeaker, and all of the people in the company are loud outgoing kind of people.

Maybe that's why they don't hire me but then why keep me around? Are they using me like a monkey?

anyways, if they don't hire me do they have the Responsibility to help me find another job somwhere else.. since they have just being playing around with me not being serious.

Ask the temp company for another placement.

In my area and jurisdiction the employer has no responsibility to you other than what the law proscribes. Here, employment is 'at will'.

Employers use outsourced labor and temp agencies/labor to maintain/grow profits, especially where work expands and contracts. In our current labor market (yours may differ), unless you show substantial assets as an employee, the path from temp to permanent hire is an arduous one. It wasn't always that way but is that way currently.

Set a timeline today for how long you'll stay. Actively network for other work or leads. Many years ago, when I knew my time was short, I actively contacted as many customers as I could and engaged them and took them with me when my employment ended and I started my own business. Business isn't pleasant. Sometimes it's brutal and ugly. That's life in a capitalist society.

Your speech may impede you but you have other assets to bear. Maximize them. I've known some amazing businessmen who sounded retarded when I first met them, but then watched what they *did*. One of my good friends sounds like he's drunk all the time due to a speech impediment but has built a career in management at an international company, as an example. Up to you. Good luck :)

desertIslandCactus
Ok, i think i posted about this before.

Basically i've been here 1.2 years here as a temp. Why? Cause they kept telling me that they would hire me. it hasn't happened. and we( me and the temp cmpany) keep trying to ask them about it.. and they don't tell me nothing. they don't tell the company anyting either.

So maybe they don't hire me because i don't fit in their company culture. I'm shy/quiet and a badspeaker, and all of the people in the company are loud outgoing kind of people.

Maybe that's why they don't hire me but then why keep me around? Are they using me like a monkey?

anyways, if they don't hire me do they have the Responsibility to help me find another job somwhere else.. since they have just being playing around with me not being serious.

Many don't have job security especially in these economic times.

I don't know what the employer's reason would be .. unless perhaps something like benefits . .. or the possibility of the coming of obamacare with more expectations of employers.

It seems to me your company is paying more for you since you are still with the agency, so they must like you.

You mentioned earlier that you like the company.

I would hang in there and know that jobs are harder to come by now, and you could wind up in another job that you don't like, if you leave for the wrong reasons..

• Author

I have some news. I demanded a meeting today with the technical manager. And i almost didn't say nothing and she just said "We'll hire you"

It's like they were not gonna even mention it. They were trying to not get me to say anything so they wouldn't hire me but i talked and they had to cause they knew it in their minds that they had done wrong for keep;ing me like that.

So i guess i'm gonna be hired soon BUT there is one thing. i dont like

The department where they said they would hire me , the job is scientific related and clerical. Fine there's a computer data entry part of the job that i have to do. I'm good at that

BUT then there's customer service part of the job:sick:

In this job you call doctors and other medical centers and remote places where they do tests etc...And it's really complicated for me because

i'm not a good speaker.

Just hearing the people who are already doing the job,, makes me feel like a loser. I don't feel like i can't do that part. i'm not good at talking fluently and without mistakes. Plus i dont have personality when talking. i'm not a guy who can make it lively and great. I'm quiet and don't have a broad vocabulary.

So what should i do? Tell them i can't do the customer service?