attracted to married boss...

never in my life have i had interest in a married man im single no kids...but for some reason i find my boss so sexy..he is 7 years older than me...married with 2 kids....he flirts with me constantly every day...verbally and physically..tells me im hot....i always catch him checking out my body...from what i hear his marriage isnt that great..he never sees his wife they have different schedules..he spends most of his time with the kids...i asked him before if he would cheat but he said no cause he would lose to much..but yet his actions speak different...i purposely flirt with him i find it fun to make him sweat...is this bad? i mean i dont kno if i would act on anything..only thing i think keeping me from acting on anything isnt even that hes married...its that hes my boss and we work together...i wouldnt want things to get weird at work...but sometimes i am so tempted hes a tall strong guy..football player type body....the other day all of a sudden he was playing around and he picked me up ..i was like whoa i got so turned on....but i needed to compose myself....i dont kno what to do..how do i stop being attracted to this guy...??

• 3 weeks later...

You are playing with fire and it isn't worth it. As an ex-wife who was cheated on, it is painful not only for the wife, but for the innocent children involved.

michelangelo

You are intruding on a family's good life.

Find a different job and a boyfriend who is available.

Don't be a homewrecker.

So basically the point is, you want to bang this dude; correct? Right now, you don't even have a definite resolve NOT to do anything with this guy. I'm sure, " i dont kno if i would act on anything..." is the famous last words for a lot of people whose similar situation as yours, that ended badly.

Do what you want to do, just don't blame anyone, especially him, if things don't turn out well for you.

Not at work.

If you want to be taken seriously professionally do not so much as flirt with men at work.

Being picked up and even the sexual comments will be picked up by your coworkers and him...as what you allow and accept personally.

welcome newcomer! Hope you enjoy the stories and some of the sincere advisals here on these forums. Pity as a newcomber that you chose this topic to be welcomed into the community.....sometimes first impressions are hard to overcome....

WorldIsYours
You are intruding on a family's good life.

Find a different job and a boyfriend who is available.

Don't be a homewrecker.

Exactly. Don't give in to this jerk and keep going about your business, OP.

The fact that his marriage is not good, that's none of your business. Don't try to be superflygirl and rescue this "miserable unhappy MM".

Actually, if I were you, I would strongly question whether it's a "fact" that he's unhappy in his marriage, that they live on different schedules, etc. Ask yourself, where did this information come from?