I really want to get even with this manager. How can I get even with her?

Ok,so today I had a rough day at work.I messed up and tried to have the power to not let this b*tchy manager get to me.For some reason me and her could never get along.I dont know what it is.Why is it that some people just cant ever get along with some people,while with another person you can get along with more easily?I just dont understand how come we can never get along.

I've tried being nice to her today and she got mad at me for that.She was near me putting something away,so I moved so she could get through.So after i moved,she got mad and asked me where I was going? I said "I was just moving for you,thats all." Every time I walk somewhere to do my work,shes got to ask me where Im going.She purposly tries to annoy me cause she cant stand it when Im happy.She tries to set me up for trouble.So I broke down and cried and was having an anxiety attack. And I had trouble calming down after that.But Im really mad for the fact, that I tried to be nice to her and she gets mad about that.

I sometimes get afraid to get a drink if I need one or use the bathroom ,in fear that she's going to ask me where im going.I cant even walk in peace, cause I have to worry that shes going to have a fit if I do these things.I sometimes dont ask for my check if shes there cause Im afraid shes going to give me her mean looks.Whats her problem? What am I doing wrong? I did tell another manager about this,the one that I can get along with.So at least someone there, is aware of it.

I tried ignoring her and she gets even more mad when I ignore her.I dont understand why no one reports her.I already reported her two times and shes still works there.I dont understand why shes, still working there.I thought she would of got fired by now.She makes the working place an unpleasant enviorment.And she doesnt deserve to be in management.She doesnt respect me nor this other girl that is new and recently started working there,gets, crap from her too,like I do.My boss should say something to her.

I really want to get even with this manager.How can I get even with her?

Thanks.

Patty

Everyone has different personalities and some personalities clash with others and some don't. Just like some foods go together and some don't. That's life.

Did you ever try standing up to your manager? Tell her exactly how you feel. You sounds as though you back down a lot and judging by your panic attacks you let it bother you way too much. Only YOU can really change the situation. Either put up with it or don't.

Some people in a position of authority will treat the ones below them like scum just because they can. It has nothing to do with you, Patty, they are the ones with the problem. Don't let it bother you. Kill her with kindness. Be nice to her all the time, even if she acts mean to you. Eventually she will see that she can't get you down and she will stop. Is there someone that is over her? A higher manager or something? IF so, go to that person and talk to them about it. You should be able to talk to your boss confidentially if you are having aproblem with a co-worker or even another manager.

Just try to to let it get you down. Be the bigger person.

She purposly tries to annoy me cause she cant stand it when Im happy.

Bingo, Patty ~ some people just aren't happy unless they're causing hate, discontent and chaos for others.

You can either get right back in her face and possibly lose your job for insubordination; you can kill her with kindness; or you can request another of your superiors to oversee a meeting between you and Ms. Bie-atch where you air your feelings about the way she treats you. If she's pulling this stuff with other employees, you might corner her for creating a bad work atmosphere with her harassment. Is there a human relations person you can talk to who can help?

• Author

Thanks so much for the advice,everyone.

Is there a human relations person you can talk to who can help?

I dont know, but Im going to look into it.

Patty

Evil people don’t like kind or good-hearted people. An evil person usually tries to corrupt or destroy that person. That destruction could be physical or spiritual.

Evil people usually try to wield power. I’m sure that she gets a thrill from ordering you and others around.

There are two things that evil people respond to.

1. They can respond to power like the use of force. I’m sure that using this will feel good, but that can lead to trouble. I’m sure that running the woman down with your car would be therapeutic, but that could land you in prison. I think there would be even more stress there.

2. They can respond to authority. You have to get a higher-level manager for this.

I dont understand why no one reports her.

I think you should try organizing more than a few disgruntled employees, and then go to a higher-level manager. You will have power in number. Leadership can be a scary thing, but sometimes you have to take charge.

I really want to get even with this manager.How can I get even with her?

This will get you nowhere, and your manager may be able to use that against you. I think the best thing to do is to get her out of your system.

She makes the working place an unpleasant enviorment.

She is terrorizing you and other employees!!! Nobody should have to put up with that!!!

So I broke down and cried and was having an anxiety attack.

I think that your subconscious telling you that the bullying cannot continue, and that there needs to be a change. Don’t ignore or suppress it. I’m sure that it will change into a feeling of relief once you get rid of her.

Unfortunately, Patty, there are a LOT of bad bosses out there and it is only rarely that you can get rid of them. Usually, you do yourself more harm than good by trying to do so. Is it at all possible for you to find another job? You have been having trouble with this person for a long time and that is very unlikely to change. Sometimes the best thing to do for your own sanity is to leave. Often, you end up in an even better place if you leave the place you're miserable in.

"Unfortunately, Patty, there are a LOT of bad bosses out there and it is only rarely that you can get rid of them."

Could you just get back to work?

Could you just get back to work?

I've got the best boss in the world: Moimeme (trans: myself) :)

Durn good thing, too, sounds like. Think I'd have to hide my whip from some other sorts of bosses just in case.

• Author

You all had good ideas.Thanks so much for the advice.

I also forgot to add,today at work, while I was on my break,I was getting a couple of my co-workers to laugh,showing them how this manager, I dont like,acts around me,everyone laughed so hard when I did this.I was impersonating the things she says to me,which makes her look like an immature child! What was good about it is everyone thought it was funny.Not only that,it was right in front of her too! I did this cause, I was thinking of what quankane once said to me,you act like a jack a** and I'll be an even bigger jack a**!

Patty

• Author

Oh no,you didnt get me in trouble at all,I'm just glad that your advice you gave me from a previous poster is working.Like you say "kill them with kindness".I try to do this alot at work.

Patty

yeah ... it's hard to soar with the eagles when the turkeys want to keep you grounded.

Maybe the Snide Manager will chill out now? One would hope so.