Does Obama want Americans to succeed?

After all safety is his concern while he at the moment referred to as to meeting with Chinese head Hu Jintao whom him self might be America's personal bully once they genuinely felt the must be. two hundred and something million dollar business deficit with China, China is amount 1 within the planet in reading through, science, mathematics, how does China do it?, Through treating its people with a lot respect?, Does Obama would like us to succeed, is there, has there often been, genuinely, ....a genuine deficit, if not, who's notion was it to create all of this up?, has not Americans been fighting real wars all along for freedom along with the correct to prosper?, or are they all created up, and if that's the case, who was simply creating up these fake conflicts?

Feelin Frisky
You should probably move this post to the political forum.

Yeah, and take a crash course in English too. :cool:

desertIslandCactus

The Chinese people have been known to be more humble than Americans. Glutony, Greed, Labor Unions did us in.

We no longer have a product, and are definitely not competitive.

Also our jillions of hibernating overpaid, over benefited govt workers and politicians - with never neverland pensions.

Edited by desertIslandCactus
LeaningIntoTheMuse

I've been here only a few days, and I've already seen how many people hate Obama here.

Perhaps the question is, do Americans want Obama to succeed?

desertIslandCactus
I've been here only a few days, and I've already seen how many people hate Obama here.

Perhaps the question is, do Americans want Obama to succeed?

I don't want some of his policies to succeed such as obamacare, embryonic stem cell research. And not his Supreme Court appointees either.

I hate that he is for abortion and would not even stand up against partial birth abortion.

He has acted as if he could renew the world's goodwill toward America .. Let him do it ..