Gf gets unwanted attention from her worker at school

Okay, she has been working at school for few years then there is a guy who has a crush on her or whatever. Four years ago he wrote her letters and she said she only think him as a friend. Then few days ago, she received letters from him, necklace and saying how he thinks her "more than a friend". She then talked to me and said she doesn't know what to do.

She doesn't like his advance and he knows that she has a boyfriend already;It seems like it doesn't go through his head. She try to avoid him but sometimes she has to walk across his office.

So the question is how do approach this ? Should I confront him myself ? Or report it to his supervisor ? OR talk directly to the president of the school ?

You're understandably annoyed, but do not confront this guy in any way.

She should send him an email -- something along the lines of, "I'm not romantically interested in you. For the sake of our professional relationship, we should only discuss school related matters from now on." Something short but civil that gets the point across, so that he can not claim that he was unaware of her discomfort with his comments.

Keep a copy of the email and any response to it. If she must talk to him about work, keep it polite but impersonal. She should only go through official channels to report him if he persists in the behavior after the email.