Excuses to leave work early

I need an excuse to leave work early for a job interview. They think I'm still in school so I was thinking of telling them I have a problem with my financial aid

laRubiaBonita
I need an excuse to leave work early for a job interview. They think I'm still in school so I was thinking of telling them I have a problem with my financial aid

i never lie about things i wouldn't want to happen..... such as problems with your FA.

just tell them somthing came up, sorry for the short notice and that you will have to leave early....... it really is none of their business, and if they ask- just say it is a personel matter and yo would rather not discuss it right now (then you could fake some tears... but that really isn't necessary).

Lauriebell82

Why do they think you are still in school? Lying to your employer has a way of coming back to haunt you...

As far as leaving work early, I agree with lrb that you should just tell them you have to leave early because something came up. If they ask just say it's for a personal matter.

DatingForLOLs

Chance to pull out the classic Dentist appointment excuse, non? Unless you're working in the evening, I guess.

Failing that, say nothing and when the time comes, complain that you've got an "upset stomach" and spend 20 minutes in the bathroom. Nobody wants to ask questions when that happens!