Working Overtime....All of the Time

There is a much older man in my office that I work closely with. We are pretty much in the office alone all the time. What can I say this older man is hot and very attractive. If I said that I was not attracted to him, I would be one big liar. Everything about him is just great, except for the fact that he is married.

Now this co-worker has expressed to me that we should become closer at the office, and at this time, he started to give me a massage and then he worked his way down. What can I say, I did not stop him. He is my superviser so now I feel if I don't give into him that this will jeopardize my job, and we both are getting a very very nice salary at this job, and I have only been with the company two years. I just should have maybe told him no when he was doing things to me, and maybe that is the reason that he thinks it is ok to do. I too am in a relationship, my b/f is a trucker so he is home only on the weekends, and I have never gotten the urge to go elsewhere until now.

Now all I can think of is how great this guy would be in bed. He is all that I think about when I am at work and at home. It is getting to be very distracting.

The truth is that I know what we are doing is wrong, so why am I not saying anything. Nothing good will come out of this, if we keep it up. We have almost gotten caught with our pants down literally....(the boss almost walked in on us).

Is it too late to go back to just being co-workers?

YOU ASK: "Is it too late to go back to just being co-workers?"

Not only is it NOT too late but it's something you better do today. There is nothing positive about this at all. You may get temporary sensual or sexual satisfaction, but you will also lose your job during a period of very high unemployment, your employment record will be tarnished with information about this, you will break up a family and you will lose your boyfriend (which, according to your post, probably is no big deal).

Obviously, you are needing more than a trucker who's gone all week. Dump this married guy in your office and go find a nice single guy who remains in your city most of the time and have at it. While the guy in the office may provide very temporary satisfaction, in addition to all the minuses listed above...you would never, ever be able to trust him should you eventually end up with him. You would always wonder who he was screwing at work.

Please spare a lot of people a lot of sadness and heartbreak and cease this foolishness. While you are doing so, you will save your job as well.