does coworker crush like me too?

Hi, there is a girl at my work ive known for awhile but have lately been very interested in. We have gotten to know eachother better over the past months but don't know if she is into me or not. We talked about our experiences getting high once and I kind of suggested that we do that sometime after work and she seemed interested but nothing happened. A few weeks ago I bit the bullet and outright asked her if she wanted to come out and smoke with me. She said she wanted to but was busy with work and wouldn't be able to at that time. I told her any time just let me know. I don't know if she is just being nice by faining interest or if she actually wants to do it.

My real question is do you think that asking a girl to smoke pot with you is a definite sign that your into her. Or might she still take that as a friendly non romantic gesture. I mean you ask a girl to do that and she must know that your hot for her, right?

Where are you asking her to smoke... in ur car? at your place?

Why not suggest something a little more fun like "lets grab dinner tonight I know this great place" (make it a local tasty place NOT A CHAIN LIKE FRIDAYS, CHILIS, APPLEBEEES ect....)

Then the only real way to show a girl your romantic interest is with ACTION... Don't ask... jsut KISS HER ON THE LIPS.

i am not a pothead but asking someone to smoke doesnt mean you are into them, it just means you want to smoke. if you are into her then tell her. if its mutual then good, if not then good too. i have seen plenty of platonic smoke friends who simply wanted to get high, didnt mean a thing.

plus, stop smoking week anyway, it's bad for u!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

so.... what if were both married, kinda left that part out. Then do you think she would take it as Im in to her or just a freindly thing? She must have considered that maybe I dig her, right?