I'm dying inside, hlp!

i've had this bad crush/infatuation with my coworker for about 6 months now, were both married with kid. I entertained it for awhile but its eating me alive so I decided to quit cold turkey. I stopped talking to her about 3 weeks ago, kind of cold shoulder-ish, minimal contact aside from work but I still think about her all the time, can't get her out of my head. I think she thinks im pissed at her but I don't want to tell her why im acting that way. The cold turkey isn't working. what do i do?? I'm considering asking her to lunch and telling her everything just to get it off my chest. That might help me move on from this.

what do you guys think I should do? Am I crazy? its so unlike me to feel this way about someone especially since im married, damn it! this is driving me nuts. do I just suck it up or should I tell her? If I dont I'm gonna lose my mind.

Think about your wife please. And your kid. I think there's a part of you that wants to tell her because you want to be with her, and hope that she would reciprocate. That's a big no no. Don't put yourself in that situation, and if you still love your family you will respect those boundaries.

• Author

i think your right about the reciprocating feelings but I don't think I would act on anything and I'm almost 100% sure she wouldn't, she's a total goody good girl. I just feel like telling her might free my mind of the burden of it being a deep dark secret and may help me close the door and move on. who knows maybe it will make us better freinds and will clear up any mis-percieved boundary lines. How much could it really hurt just to tell her? Worst case scenario she freaks out and doesn't talk to me anymore, I can deal with that and no line has been crossed, right?

cavedweller

How old are you?

You need to grow up and get a handle on it...

A tip for you:

Don't put your meat where you get your bread.....

GordonDarkfoot

Be careful. If you disclose these feelings to her, she may interpret it as harassment; you could be risking your job if you do this.

skydiveaddict

You must leave her alone. Get a new job if necessary. It's not worth your marriage