Here's a little background: I'm currently a summer EMT at my school's university. As mandated by protocol, we have to sign in at the Public Safety office before every shift and recently I've noticed a cute officer that sits at the front desk. He's been there for a while now, I've seen him working the graveyard shift during the school year and I always thought he was attractive but my thoughts never extended to anything beyond that.

Recently I started to become more intrigued after he asked me a question one day when I was signing in. It was something extremely ordinary, I didn't pay much attention to it until he kept asking me questions in other previous engagements after I'd sign in. Now he has my interest and I'm really curious to see if he's considering asking me out.

Here are some things I've picked up on:

- I forget how the conversation switched to movies but he recommended this one website to me. I finished checking in and was standing around waiting and he said he'd just page me the URL address. I thought it was a little weird that he went out of his way to make sure I had the address.

- He asks me questions about being an EMT.

- I have to walk around behind the front desk to sign in and so we both face the same way and typically he'd have his back towards me when we'd converse. Now he starts moves so that he's facing me.

- He smiles more often now when I see him.

Here are things that make me think eh:

- His has an aura that tends to scream, "I'm pretty awesome and into myself." Though I've noticed it, our interactions are pretty friendly and he's nice to me. My other EMT friends say that he's a tool (douche) to them. He rides a motorcycle and I have an inkling this feeds his ego.

- He kind of talks about himself a lot. Perhaps he's nervous?

Yeah, so there it is. Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by MissUtley
vintagecat

If your EMT friends have credibility, would you seriously contemplate dating a "tool and douche"? Might be trouble in the making but if you do decide to proceed, do so with caution given his reputation and the vibes he gives off.