How does one be more consistent at work?

jean-luc sisko

i sometimes find i work in cycles at work. sometimes i am very good, so good i get commendations from executive assistants and praise my department's senior manager, and then i would forget to do something very simple.

How can I be consistent?

Peaceful Guy
i sometimes find i work in cycles at work. sometimes i am very good, so good i get commendations from executive assistants and praise my department's senior manager, and then i would forget to do something very simple.

How can I be consistent?

well, first off.. nobody's perfect. heard it a million times but really take it to heart. its okay to make simple mistakes every once in a while.. probably a symptom of being healthy. if its worth the time, lists are a very effective way of making sure everything gets done.. both at work and at home. :)

Don't make the same mistake twice. Learn from it the first time. If you are consistently making the same mistake twice, it's impossible to consider you for advancement.

• Author
jean-luc sisko
Don't make the same mistake twice. Learn from it the first time. If you are consistently making the same mistake twice, it's impossible to consider you for advancement.

well, the inconsistency is stopping me from achieving my full potential.

I am learning from it, and hopefully i'll get there soon. :)