MY boss/boyfriend is married..

I am 26 years old and i have this boyfriend for more than a year. One day he called me on the phone telling me that he just fired his Personal Assistant (PA) and that he need a replacement. The conversation end up with the idea that i will give up my current work and i will work with him as a PA. Yeah, i worked with him after i made my resignation and surprisingly i found out that my boss/boyfriend was actually married. Hurt me so much!!!

I thought working with him will help our relationship.I see him and her wife in the office with their baby.. i can't take it... he just told me to give him time to work things out and that i should hold on because he wants to have a future with me.. I love him but this is just too painful and so unfair for his wife...

I know there's no room for this relationship.. i just need this out in my chest..

BlueeyedJonesy
I am 26 years old and i have this boyfriend for more than a year. One day he called me on the phone telling me that he just fired his Personal Assistant (PA) and that he need a replacement. The conversation end up with the idea that i will give up my current work and i will work with him as a PA. Yeah, i worked with him after i made my resignation and surprisingly i found out that my boss/boyfriend was actually married. Hurt me so much!!!

I thought working with him will help our relationship.I see him and her wife in the office with their baby.. i can't take it... he just told me to give him time to work things out and that i should hold on because he wants to have a future with me.. I love him but this is just too painful and so unfair for his wife...

I know there's no room for this relationship.. i just need this out in my chest..

I can't how painful this must feel...I have to say tho..if he has a baby and his wife comes to visit him at work things are probably going good for them (other than the fact that hes a lying cheat) he is more than likely going to string you along..please don't knowingly be the OW. Just save yourself the years of heartache and find a new job...this situation will only get worse...

bananalaffytaffy

Did this fool think that you could work for him and NOT find out he was married?

Time to find yourself a new job.

whichwayisup

Dump him and find another job. DO NOT lower yourself to stay the OW in his life, even if he feeds you lines like "It's just a matter of time before I leave my wife...Blah blah blah.."

Go read in the OW/OM section.

It's good you know it's wrong and unfair to his wife. That keeps it real..

He isn't ever going to leave, even more so since he has baby. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH. He's lied to you, intentionally.