Hit rock bottom again

I've just been laid off, after 6 months...(in a way i am relieved 'cause the boss and i never did get on). The reality of unemployment again...really really totally absolutely sucks! Ahhhhhhh.

• Author

(Damn! i can't even delete my post). I was angry and fed up with losing my job. Just venting. I'll be alright.

Please ignore the angry idiot. There's nothing to see here. move along...

Lauriebell82

Awww, I'm so sorry.

Losing your job is a horrible experience, I don't blame you for wanting to vent. I just recently found a full time job after 7 months. It sucked!!! I was miserable and cried almost daily.

Good luck finding another job. Get on it as quick as you can!!! The faster you get resumes out there the quicker you will find something else.

• Author

Thanks for the heads up LB. Yeah it sucks for now...but i know it will be alright (not the 1st time i had to face redundancy). It took me 6 months to find this job, since redundancy last year, and just thought it would last longer! Anyways, back to the daily-repetitive-grind of job hunting. How's your job going?

Lauriebell82
Thanks for the heads up LB. Yeah it sucks for now...but i know it will be alright (not the 1st time i had to face redundancy). It took me 6 months to find this job, since redundancy last year, and just thought it would last longer! Anyways, back to the daily-repetitive-grind of job hunting. How's your job going?

Yeah, that's disappointing. I started my orientation today and it went well! Tommorrow is my first day at my actual site so I'm very excited to meet everyone in the unit! This week will be the first time I've worked full time in 7 months so I'm a little nervous as well!