Getting a new boss

I am so upset my boss resigned and he was a great boss. Moving on to other things. I have not met my new boss yet but I can't help to feel defeated and down. Getting a new boss is like getting a new job. I know it may be ok but I am wondering if I should look around just in case, thoughts??:mad:

Cinnamon2000
I am so upset my boss resigned and he was a great boss. Moving on to other things. I have not met my new boss yet but I can't help to feel defeated and down. Getting a new boss is like getting a new job. I know it may be ok but I am wondering if I should look around just in case, thoughts??:mad:

What industry are you in?

Do you know your new boss? Does he/she have a reputation of being bad? How do you know your new job's boss is as good as your new boss?

• Author
What industry are you in?

Do you know your new boss? Does he/she have a reputation of being bad? How do you know your new job's boss is as good as your new boss?

I have heard 2 different opinions, one was good and one was bad. I am talking to someone next week that I deeply trust she will have more info for me. I just can't stand change. I hope its a good change but its the unknown that bothers me. I figure time will tell but I should get my resume together just in case. UGH never a dull moment.

Same thing happened to me. But what do you do for work,I was a surevisor of a team of cleaners at a highrise hotel on the beach,found many diands,noone claimed them in 30 days they were mine,I have a few nice pieces (sorry of subjesct), But if it is a male boss, IMO if you show cleavage you will be up front

If it is a female,and your prettier she might get ya to start at the bottom again,thats what happened to me,I too was DEVISTATED when I lost the cool boss. Now not all will be like that but life is life even the pres. liked a lil on the side.

I do hope this one works great for you because there are some Men,and women have respect for their jobs as bosses,do you go through alot of bosses? if you do,it must be a ****ty job,and YOU SHOULD SIGN for the job if it makes you more money,and you can take it. What do you think?

Cinnamon2000
Same thing happened to me. But what do you do for work,I was a surevisor of a team of cleaners at a highrise hotel on the beach,found many diands,noone claimed them in 30 days they were mine,I have a few nice pieces (sorry of subjesct), But if it is a male boss, IMO if you show cleavage you will be up front

If it is a female,and your prettier she might get ya to start at the bottom again,thats what happened to me,I too was DEVISTATED when I lost the cool boss. Now not all will be like that but life is life even the pres. liked a lil on the side.

I do hope this one works great for you because there are some Men,and women have respect for their jobs as bosses,do you go through alot of bosses? if you do,it must be a ****ty job,and YOU SHOULD SIGN for the job if it makes you more money,and you can take it. What do you think?

:confused:

:confused:

Whats the matter you have not been outin this world long enough to know that ther are arsehole bosses,and some cool bosses ?, people are not always what they seem to be.

One thing a new boss does i immediately gets rid of any weak links. My new boss started in December and since then 2 people have been fired for low performance.

• Author
One thing a new boss does i immediately gets rid of any weak links. My new boss started in December and since then 2 people have been fired for low performance.

Yes. I am not a low performer. My fear is being micromanaged. I will not and cannot stay at a job where someone is up your azz 24/7. I have heard she is not that way. I do know one person that I think will be fired but overall there are great people here. Plus I hate to sound like a whiner but I loved my old boss, don't want a new one. I have had soo much change in my life I can't deal with anymore if that makes sense? Its the unknown I hate but I assume we will know soon.