Perfect Girl-I don't know what happened

So I posted a few months ago about this girl at my workplace, well I went forward and got to know her more and we actually ended up getting very close. But the problem is that she has a boyfriend that she has been with for 4 years but he’s absolutely terrible for her, but she still loves him and now I don’t know if she will ever leave him. Anyway, this girl is absolutely perfect for me the more I got to know her.

The other thing is that she told me a few times she loved me and she was planning on leaving him. I couldn't wait and I told her that I loved her too and that is how I truly felt. But last month she told me that she needed some time and space, and I just she’s just scared with certain things and she said she needed to think things over. Ever since then she has basically tried to ignore me and act like I don't even exist at work. I've tried talking to her a few times and she has talked but hasn’t said much. I ask her if we’re completely done but she just says I don’t know and give her more time.

The only part is that a week ago I went to a party and had a great time and she sent me a text message because her best friend at work was at the party as well and tried to dance with me. She asked me what happened at the party and if I had a good time even though she wasn't there and she almost said that she even I didn't need her to have a good time...

So what am I suppose to do with this girl? Because she and I know she doesn't want to be with this terrible guy but I've given her time and space and she's trying to still hang onto me by a string.

You should do nothing and walk away. She is totally playing you and stringing you along. She has a boyfriend and her "love for you" is meaningless if she isn't single.

hoping2heal

MBV you may want to re think your "perfect criteria". Is a woman who is in a "terrible relationship" but makes no move to get out of it, perfect for you? A woman who has been with a man for 4 years and behind his back is telling YOU that she loves you? People make all kinds of excuses I notice for people who are already in relationships and yet planning a future with someone else. The thing is, she's not even married to this guy - not that being married is any good reason to stay in a marriage but my point is rather that it's even "easier" to leave that relationship if she meant it. But alas, she loves him and was doing god knows what with you. She sounds very immature, exceedingly so..and putting your heart and trust in someone's hands who is like that is far from "perfect".