where should I go?

bennychansh02

I like to enjoy life and be with my family. I am a designer, I don't like to work with lots of overtime. So I quit the job that was my last job as a interior designer. I am in China, I want to find an another job which is in another field, because there are always lots of overtime no matter what I work for in design field.

• 2 weeks later...
I like to enjoy life and be with my family. I am a designer, I don't like to work with lots of overtime. So I quit the job that was my last job as a interior designer. I am in China, I want to find an another job which is in another field, because there are always lots of overtime no matter what I work for in design field.

hi there

See i am also designer so I know how much of our energy thought n self is consumed daily in work. And so its difficult to spend time, You can take vacations thats only option, a designer has to work round the clock its not a 9 to 5 job that u finish it same day same time,, So either u go to any design field YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD ,, and DEVOTE TIME,, Or else u could join such account job or something like selling stuff which is time to time,,,