Is it worth it?

skydiveaddict

I'm heading to S.D. next week to work on some very tall wind turbines. I want to bring my chute along and base jump off one after work, (and a couple of beers). If I'm caught, I will certainly be fired. Is it worth the risk or am I just being stupid?

• Author
skydiveaddict
Yes, you are being stupid. DO NOT DO IT.

Thanks for your input. I wont. You probably just saved my job. Still the the temptation remains.

• Author
skydiveaddict

Ok, so I just did it. I don't know what scared me more, the jump or the fear of getting caught.

That's awesome, did you take any pics? Hopefully nothing with your face in them, wouldn't want you to get fired.

And thanks for keeping the streak alive, after listening to everyone's advice I don't think anyone ever actually takes the advice, lol.

• Author
skydiveaddict
That's awesome, did you take any pics? Hopefully nothing with your face in them, wouldn't want you to get fired.

And thanks for keeping the streak alive, after listening to everyone's advice I don't think anyone ever actually takes the advice, lol.

No it's dark out. anyway, no time for pics, its only 300 ft up, so ya gotta pull the chain immediately.

• Author
skydiveaddict
OMG...you are nuts! don't do that again! :mad::mad::mad:!

Was it fun, though?:D

Yea , but it scared the hell out of me