What are your Weaknesses : Job Interview

Please name some good and bad answers to this question at a job interview :

What are your Weaknesses ?

One of my weaknesses is the determination to complete a project, at the cost of sleep. Not hitting milestones and completing projects by deadline, are issues that just aren't acceptable.

;)

SadandConfusedWA

I tend to end up sleeping with the boss [this is for when the future boss is interviewing you ;)]

.....I kid, I kid.

Most people tell you to take a strength and make it sound like it's a weakness (like being too dedicated, too hardworking, etc.), but IME the best answer is one that WAS a true weakness in the past (but not too bad, and maybe not really something that is directly related to the job you're interviewing for), and then explaining what you did to improve, so it's not a problem anymore.

Most people tell you to take a strength and make it sound like it's a weakness (like being too dedicated, too hardworking, etc.), but IME the best answer is one that WAS a true weakness in the past (but not too bad, and maybe not really something that is directly related to the job you're interviewing for), and then explaining what you did to improve, so it's not a problem anymore.
Most people's strengths, are their weaknesses.
Most people's strengths, are their weaknesses.

;) I think you're giving people the benefit of the doubt, and too much credit. Though granted, I'm feeling pretty frustrated with my employees right now.

;) I think you're giving people the benefit of the doubt, and too much credit. Though granted, I'm feeling pretty frustrated with my employees right now.

:laugh:

Pettiness converts to, attention to detail!

• Author
:laugh: Good one! You taking notes Mary?

Yes , I am ! Keep em coming everyone :) Two funny ( bad ) ones I heard were : I am LAZY ( lol ) and I am never on time for WORK ! haha....Both of those of course are a joke and in no way describe me.

I'm the too early one for everything !