Can't stop thinking about a coworker

confusing coworker

There is this guy coworker. I am really confused by him. He kind of helped me get my current job, so at right the beginning, I already felt special for him. Then ever since I joined the company,he always compliments me in a professinal way, so I didnt think too much about it, then after 6 months, he started to wink at me, smile at me, the other day, I met him on the way from the parking lot to the office, he picked something off my coat and said I really care about you, that made me feel something. I told him that some day I would need a ride from him, he came over twice earlier than the day that I told him, he looked so excited about me riding with him. So I started to think he may like me, but I had a bf, he always says that I should break up with my bf, then I thought he may really like me and wanted me to break up and to be with him, but later on I found that he is married. That really made me so confused, why does he do all these things to make me think he is interested and then to later on find out he is married? I have been thinking about this, I can't keep him out of my mind, just so confused?

He also told me that he married very young(20) and they have been together for about 14 years now, is he bored about his marriage or what? I don't want to be a homewrecker, just confused by this guy.

In my ioinion hun,RUN,as you read all the MW/MM affair threads they have herer,most of them do not work out,But let him leave his wife,and then see how important you are to him(just a suggestion)

Wish you luck,I know love can be tricky.

It sounds like he's looking for an affair. By claiming he's bored with this marriage, he's looking for sympathy. Don't fall for it. I know it's difficult to keep your mind off of him, given all the attention he's giving you, but you don't want to get into a relationship where you know you'll get hurt.

• Author
confusing coworker

Thanks for the replies. I am going back to work tommorrow, kind of excited about being able to see him and also afraid of seeing him. I guess what I need is to forget about him.

Just walk away

He's probably had a perfectly happy Christmas but will tell you it was miserable and how he and his wife just don't have that special feeling anymore. He is just reeling you in and you are taking the bait. Don't let this happen - it will only end in pain.

He is after an affair. He is literally trying to charm the pants off you. Then you are going to be the one who winds up hurt!

I would not even consider riding with him anywhere. Please remember...if he will do this to his wife he will do this to you too.

For your own well-being...steer clear of him.