Does younger good looking women

Does younger, good looking for a woman hurt her chance to move up careerwise, compared to plain looking woman? Suppose she is not young (only younger looking) and also ambitious.

I've noticed the plain looking woman and same age bolding man got promoted faster than the younger good-looking woman.

It depends on how you come across. If you come across like a giggly tweeny or airhead, promotions won't come as quickly, due to concern about maturity level and ability to handle stress and responsibility.

If you come across as intelligent and don't allow emotions to dominate your decision-making, being young and attractive is not a detriment, except in traditional companies. Even then, if you learn to play the old boys club game, it's not detrimental.

Does younger, good looking for a woman hurt her chance to move up careerwise, compared to plain looking woman? Suppose she is not young (only younger looking) and also ambitious.

I've noticed the plain looking woman and same age bolding man got promoted faster than the younger good-looking woman.

I have never noticed this to be the case. Usually, it's the smart, hardworking female who moves up the ladder. I don't think looks has anything to do with it.