The Girl I Work With...

So there is this girl I work with in retail. She works at the customer service desk and I work in another department but I get to see/talk her a lot during work as well as on Facebook. But she does have a boyfriend right now but it seems like they are always on and off about every other week or so and they have apparently broken up like a dozen times in the past few months but have gotten back together for some reason.

I'm not gonna lie, I do have a crush on her and she is pretty cute and an awesome girl overall. But I don't know if she is sending me signals or what because she always passes by me and says hello or stirs up a conversation with me. But if she's in a hurry for something she'll quickly pass by me and tap me on the shoulder or quickly put her hand on my shoulder, or even brush her hand on my backside and I always turn and smile at her. And even a few nights ago when we were closing together and she was leaving, we ended up talking for a few minutes and when she said goodbye, she grabbed my arm for a few seconds and said thanks for talking and see you later...

Actually every time I look at her I smile and she smiles and giggles right back at me which I absolutely adore. I really do feel like I put a smile on her face every time she sees me.

I'd love to go after her but I know the current boyfriend needs to go and he doesn't seem all the great, everything she has told me about him seems negative and she doesn't seem happy most of the time but I really don't know. I'd really like your opinion on what I should do because I really don't want to end up in the friendship zone, I want to be the one man in her life to be honest.

i think u are settin yourself up for a world of trouble dude!!! if her current boyfriend is soooooooo awful...why does she keep getting back 2gether with him??? some people just cant live without some kind of drama in their lives...also u have no idea what kind of person her bf is...if he finds out about you.... it could cause u alot of headaches and chaos in your life..you will end up fighting for her love and affection with the thot in the back of your mind that she mite go running back 2 him...shes done it a dozen times for some reason...i will just warn u 2 be very careful and dont let your heart write checks that your ass cant cash!!! think things thru before u hook up w her while she is still attached... find yourself someone who is single or wait till she finally ends it w the bf...and if she does end it with him and wants 2hook up with you...i would take it very slow w her at first...let her resolve her feelings and properly bury her feelings for him...otherwise i think u are just settin yourself up for the fall

So there is this girl I work with in retail. She works at the customer service desk and I work in another department but I get to see/talk her a lot during work as well as on Facebook. But she does have a boyfriend right now but it seems like they are always on and off about every other week or so and they have apparently broken up like a dozen times in the past few months but have gotten back together for some reason.

I'm not gonna lie, I do have a crush on her and she is pretty cute and an awesome girl overall. But I don't know if she is sending me signals or what because she always passes by me and says hello or stirs up a conversation with me. But if she's in a hurry for something she'll quickly pass by me and tap me on the shoulder or quickly put her hand on my shoulder, or even brush her hand on my backside and I always turn and smile at her. And even a few nights ago when we were closing together and she was leaving, we ended up talking for a few minutes and when she said goodbye, she grabbed my arm for a few seconds and said thanks for talking and see you later...

Actually every time I look at her I smile and she smiles and giggles right back at me which I absolutely adore. I really do feel like I put a smile on her face every time she sees me.

I'd love to go after her but I know the current boyfriend needs to go and he doesn't seem all the great, everything she has told me about him seems negative and she doesn't seem happy most of the time but I really don't know. I'd really like your opinion on what I should do because I really don't want to end up in the friendship zone, I want to be the one man in her life to be honest.

It's times like these when you must ask yourself... what would Aragorn do? Haha!

Really though, I think you should just tell her what's up. You don't have to be serious about it or emotional or anything; just let her know that you see her, what she's about, and that you're interested in her if she ever drops her man. If she likes you, she'd take that and go with it. If she's not, she'll probably just politely remind you she's taken. No harm and no foul in being honest and relaxed.

She isn't married and you aren't married why not? It sounds like you two enjoy eachother it is always worth a shot. Remeber you don't wanna be kicking your self latter saying what would of happened if I asked her out? just my 2 cents.

My two cents or common sense is:

If she is so swell, then by golly, why the complaining about her current relationship. A Decent lady would have A: Kicked the gent to the curb , or B: Found a way to be civil when speaking of there relationship. If she does that now, imagine how she will speak of you down the road. People are soo apt to treat the replacement the same way.....Stop the googling and start the thinking process...realistically.

Kevin Kristopher

Hey guys and gals,

So I am in a similar predicament i guess i would say. So their is a certain chic i work with that has really gotten the best of me now. ok...

She is the receptionist at my job and i work in the back in the kitchen. Now she's 20 and im 27 and for about the past 4mos. we been really enjoying each others conversation and heck even went out once for a hamburger. In a nutshell she works 5pm-10pm and i work 4-8pm. Im done with what i have to do by 645pm and then i go behind the receptionist desk with her and we talk an laugh an watch youtube videos an ish together. I get hugs when i leave, never kissed her yet, thought that was gonna be coming soon, was really trying to take my time cuz she's only 20 and im 27. Now i had seen her bf at the time about 6mos ago an he had questioned her about one time when i was leaving work and he was there. so up till the 4mos ago she had told me that they weren't together anymore.

So 5 days ago i was again behind the receptionist desk with her doing wat we do best an she was really really diggin me that night, kept starring at me an looking each others eyez an wat not. So out of the blue at like 930pm her "ex-bf" shows up an she walks straight outside to go talk to him. I get up an go to the back to then as im walking back they both walk back inside an the dude asks me what im doing back there with his girl. I taken by surprise with this because she told me she didnt have a boyfriend plus her boyfriend is only 19 bout to turn 20 hahaha lame i kno, so i would like to kno if (1) since im in my place of work and not wanting to be confrontational i decided to just leave, so Did i do the right thing?? hopefully i didnt come off as some scared, coward, who wont fight for their woman, and (2) Since that happened she's been real cold towards me and basically uninterested it seems now.......Need advice asap cuz i basically see her alot, how do i play this off, cuz i had told her she wasnt honest with me, cuz she said she didnt have a boyfriend, then she says she didnt but he comes and claims her whenever he wants.

..also shes a Mexican-American girl with very limited education and im a 27year old whose 2nd job is here where i met her. Thx, advice would be very much appreciated cuz when she turns 21 i can see a happy future with her.

THANX