LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Employers : Do you run Credit Checks / Background Checks

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 14th January 2010, 5:07 AM   #76
Established Member

LOL... Okay I just read where someone had posted that they do a credit check to determine whether or not you'd be a potential thief. I can see them doing it for that reason. However, if I was going to steal from the company, maybe my credit wouldn't be so bad!?! I'd actually be able to pay off some of my debts. So how are they going to determine that I am a potential thief just because I have bad credit or have filed for bankruptcy?
Again, your credit report is irrelevant in determining your work ethic.
~ Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming......'Wow!!!! What a ride!!!' ~
Kizzyfur is offline   Reply With Quote