I am preparing my presentation...

bennychansh02

Hello everybody, my name is Benny and I am beginner level, welcome to my presentation. I am a interior-desinger so I am going to share you some experience about how to decorate house.

There are something you need to know such as meaning of colour and pattern material lights in design.

I think you must have noticed some road signs with yellow and black colour when you walk on the street. You can imagine something, what's kind of animal that you can find out the yellow and black colour on it. For example: bee and tiger, they are both dangerous, we are afraid to meet them, so that's why the road signs are used some colour like that, because it can help you to keep awake all the time when you see them at the first sight, so you should never paint this kind of colour on your house, that's terrible.

In my opinion, everyday, you come back home, you need a comfortable atmosphere where you can get relax from that, the light and soft colour is the first one you should take such as light yellow, ivory white and so on...

Then let's talk about another side, if you are going to be excited you could get it from night club where have lots of reflective mirrors, laser light and sexy pics, there is just the theme of the nightclub. I think you would get mad if you stay there too much time. But the home where you will spend more than 1/2 lift time at there,