so, i posted on here previously about my manager asking me if i had a web cam. I reported it to district, and nothing much came of it. Since then, i have been cut to less than 20 hours a week, then scheduled 14 days straight with no days off. None of this has phased me too much, since i started drawing partial unemployment when my hours got cut. But what is really bothering me is the fact that i got written up today for not covering another girls shift yesterday when i had a doctors appointment after my scheduled shift was over. I dont expect the greatest treatment from this manager, but he could at least stop writing me up for stupid stuff. Like, last week, i took my work jacket home to wash, and he wrote me up, but when i came to work over the weekend, the night crew had taken all the jackets home and never returned them. I dont know. I guess i am posting this hoping for some encouraging words or something. And please excuse the sn. I use it for privacy, since no one i know has this name.

document EVERYTHING (using an off-site computer, you don't want to leave this stuff laying around your office), make copies of each "incident report" and when the time comes, go to your human resources office and lodge your complaint of job harassment. Ask what options you have – transfer to a different section or under a different manager – and request that the pig you work for has no contact with you whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I am so sorry you are going through what your going through.

Boss's can do ANYTHING THEY WANT,and they do,and we dont have a chance,and if we do,we have to jump through so many hoops it is mind twisting,deprssion,and aggravation.

How I went through it is I had ti let go,and put it in gods hands,and he knows whats going on,and soon you will have something good laying on your lap.

Thats what happened to me.

I wish you luck,and I feel ya on this on as my boss did the same thing to me,and I drove over 30 miles to work for 2 hours?? WHAT?? NOWAY!!!!

Best of luck