I was checking my email and received a letter saying that my resume was read and accepted ( I didn't send them a Resume ) and that in order to take the position I needed to click on a link in which I would get a Credit Check to be sure I had good credit.

Unbeknownst to those who click on this link ( they are agreeing to a $ 79.95 fee automatically charged to them ) and the scammer now has everything he needs , your social , your address , your birthdate , your age and your entire credit history. - once you fill out this credit history form...

I get all kind of winner letters in which I immediately do a search. Just simply type in the name of the supposed address. Which by the way was a newly created BOGUS website . The company does NOT exist. Just a tip for you guys out of work. ALWAYS do a search of the company and never settle for the first thing , keep digging..So before you click on anything just train yourself to investigate the company..

For those of us out of work , there are sharks just waiting to take a little more...